Binghamton Fall 2017 Transfer

@transferout2017 …Congratulations !!!
Exciting times !!!

@Kev232 …Congratulations !!!

@blinklight …Congrats !!!

@Chrismyke thanks you too! & let’s be friends everyone and maybe create a group chat for us?

@Kev232 @Chrismyke @transferout2017 Congrats to you guys!!! And yeah I’m all in for a group chat!

Also does anyone know how transfer credits, housing, and financial aid will work? I’m assuming they’ll just send an email out later, but I just wanna make sure

@blinklight …I think we need to log in and start the housing selection process on April 5th.
https://www.binghamton.edu/residential-life/housing/index.html

does anyone know how to sign up for the open house on april 23rd? I saw the link there before and i went to go try and sign up for it today i couldn’t find it anywhere on my status page.

@Kandrade …check out the link below. It gives us all the info we would need
https://www.binghamton.edu/admissions/new-students/fall/must-dos.html

@Kandrade i logged into my status checker today and at the top theres a link to sign up for the open house

Is anyone still waiting for the SOM?

@chrisli75 Yes. My course progress report is en route.

Hi! I was accepted into the Decker School of Nursing as a junior and I’m looking for off campus housing/roomates (preferably other nursing students).

@sccctransfer Yeah same

Does anyone know when they’re going to notify us by? I applied to Harper and I’m still waiting :confused:

My son applied to Harper and is still waiting too. I would think before the April 23rd open house, but no way of knowing…

What were your son stats?

I know it is currently spring break at Binghamton university. I don’t know if the admissions is open or not.

Just got my admission decision at Watson School of Engineering. Currently a freshman at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI).

Rejected
3.6 college GPA in mechanical engineering
100.9 high school GPA
2130 SAT
Would be coming in with about 40 credits already
Didn’t have time to write optional transfer essay because I didn’t decide I was applying until last second

Was already accepted to Binghamton out of high school so I’m not sure what went wrong this time around.

Might have been calculus grade or other courses