Binghamton University Class of 2020 Decisions

http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/profile/luckydoggy1234

Hello. I was wondering if you heard that it is certain there will be more acceptances to the Scholars program?

@lwnwawbw I’m sure there will be more invites sent for Scholars, my daughter was invited but very doubtful that she will be attending Bing., I’m sure there are others like her, but also keep in mind that this is very selective program that only accepts approx. 120 -130 students into the program so there aren’t many openings to begin with.

D applied early action, was deferred, notified today via email of acceptance for Spring semester (and unranked waitlist for Fall) Harper College of Arts and Sciences.

I got accepted today!

My son decided after this weekends accepted students day to commit to Binghamton! I couldn’t be happier :slight_smile:

@Bonacspud …same here…whats your take on that? I haven’t heard of anything like this before…all new to us…Anyone have comments on this? Thanks…

@sosoyumii what area do you live in??

Two years ago, my daughter was accepted for spring. A few weeks later (maybe at the end of the first week of April?) she was admitted for fall.

nyc @shelly215 ! :0 why?

OHHH OK Bc I live in NYC and I still haven’t heard back from them :frowning: AND I APPLIED IN NOVEMBER :frowning: I’m so scared @sosoyumii

we have the same name btw lol :3 I applied actually a day after the deadline ._. I still have not heard from stony =’( @Shelly215

Awee man ur so lucky , but I found out abt my acceptance on March 1st for stony!! It’s so weird that I got accepted to your top choice first and you got accepted to my top choice first, Aweee Mann @sosoyumii

= ( I wish we can switch @Shelly215 I check my solar every ten minutes =’( I love stony so much

Yooo OMG this is me with binghamton’s portal!!! I wish we cud switch TOOO!! :frowning: @ @sosoyumii

I spoke with admissions officers at the open house because my brother was not offered a spot in scholars but I was, so our mom wanted to see if he could get in too. They told me that they don’t expect to send anymore notices

I still havent heard back from Binghamton does that mean im getting rejected ?

Mind sharing your stats?

Mind sharing your stats?

@falconic do you mean me or the person who asked if he/she got rejected?

New York