Binghamton University Class of 2020 Decisions

I heard that they started late and have a lot of applications and decisions might not get made for 3 weeks @Shelly215

Whatttt?!?!? OMFG @kingwillis_23 wait where my u heard this from Ughhhh :frowning:

My mother called today and that’s what she was told by admissions @Shelly215

Awee man, is this only for EOP applicants or??? @kingwillis_23

I guess this is for everyone else left that hasn’t heard back @Shelly215

Ughhhhhh why do nice feel like the remaining ppl who haven’t heard back is GUNNA get either rejected or wait listed :frowning: @kingwillis_23

I don’t know because it shouldn’t take 3 weeks to send rejection letters they did say their are still a lot of applications left we really are going to have to wait which is annoying

@kingwillis_23 it’s so annoying at this point , and Idk if I can hold much longer, nd idk, rejection letters can come anytime but I hope for the best for both of us, did u get into buffalo too? For eop?

Yea your right me either this is crazy. Thanks. Yea I did get into Buffalo. And I’m not in eop and what school would u go to if u don’t get into Binghamton?

I wud got to buffalo @kingwillis_23

ah ! no stony? @Shelly215

Yea that’s what I was saying over stony brook ? @Shelly215

where would you go? @kingwillis_23

Has anyone been accepted to the Binghamton Advantage Program and if so, what are your thoughts?

I received an email notifying me that I was academically eligible, I’m also financially eligible for EOP but yet I haven’t heard anything back. I sent in all my documentation on the 5th and some files arrived to the office through snail mail at the 15th. I really, really want to attend. Maybe I’ll get it by tomorrow?

When they write “After review of your academic record, the Admissions Committee has determined that you meet the academic criteria for the EOP program.” Does this mean acceptance or do they group up all EOP candidates and pick and choose the ones most ‘deserving’ at the end? A previous user received his acceptance. If I don’t find out by tomorrow I’m going to panic even more…

@kingwillis_23 Yea over stony Brook BC stony Brook is a commuter campus @sosoyumii

@Hamlin what previous user. And when did they receive the acceptance

@Shelly215 RightHand, 2 pages before. Ask them.

I have no idea where I wanna go it’s a tough decision but if I get into Binghamton I would go @sosoyumii

what will you major in? I paid bings commitment but I might go to buffalo; they gave me money ._.