Bringing my 32" TV

<p>I know it's big, but I figure we get 2 desks, and 2 dressers. I can use my desk like a regular desk, and use my dresser as a TV stand. So it'll all work out right?</p>

<p>I’ve seen plenty of people with 32" televisions in their dorms. You should be fine.</p>

<p>I had a HULKING 28" CRT on my dresser and it worked out. You might want to clear it with your roommate, but there’s certainly room and you can always be creative with what goes above it.</p>

<p>Is it flat screen? I remember when I was an RA 2 years ago someone had a huge HD flat screen like 50+ inches in their room. </p>

<p>There is theft that goes on and many students never lock their doors so be careful about bringing anything expensive. If you do, take it home during breaks. Your RA should tell you all this. As for the 32 inch, if it’s a CRT the only problem I’d think of is being able to carry it up flights of stairs. Other than that if you have room and your roommate is cool with it, there’s no problem.</p>

<p>Pretty much everybody uses a dresser as a TV stand. A 32 inch will be fine.</p>