Brockman Scholarship for Engineering and Business degree

@thehauntedmattress Did they give you any idea yesterday as to when finalists would be notified?

Does anyone know if they are notifying rejections as well? So ready to hear something!

They didn’t indicate when we might hear back @hawaiilover

The interview happened on March 9th at Houston.

We just received an email stating that our son is invited to Interview for the Finals selection!! Two days with flights, meals, and hotels provided by Brockman.

Congrats @bassfish! That’s awesome. Has anyone who interviewed in Houston gotten invited to Finalists weekend yet? No email yet for my son.

Thank you! I hope you all are there as well!

I was also invited last night!

Sounds like things are happening. Does anyone know if Dallas location interview candidates have been told yet? I’ve asked a few that I know…nobody has heard yet. Maybe they are focusing on those who need to fly first??? Staying hopeful.

@FtWorthTrailblazer I was a Dallas interview candidate and I was invited late last night. But it sounds like communication is a bit scattered so who knows…

Gunther…

Congrats!

Our son was also a Dallas interviewee. Be sure to check junk/spam mail folders!

Has anyone from Houston interview heard any information yet? …so nervous

My daughter interviewed in Houston and received an email last night for the next round at College station.

Alright… I guess I’m out then.
Good luck with your daughter’s next round at college station.

Congrats and good luck to all those who made it as finalists. My daughter received a sweetly worded rejection letter. So I guess they are informing applicants one way or the other.

@goaggie was the rejection letter snail mail or email? I’m sorry for your daughter, but I am glad to know we should hear either way. My DS hasn’t heard anything yet.

Congratulations to everyone who made finalist. Quite an honor and an exceptional opportunity.

I am sorry for those who did not make it to the Finals. From all that we heard and saw, all who interviewed were exceptional students! I know there are also some very good scholarships from A&M for the Texas residents. Many may still receive those outstanding offers! We are OOS, so our son did not qualify for many of those offers.

We received the regret email today also- Good luck to everyone, what an honor!!

I have not heard either way. Has anyone received a congrats email today? When did you receive your emails either congrats or condolences? I am trying to figure out if all finalists received theirs last night, or if they are sending them out in groups. Any input would help. Congrats to the finalists!