Brockman Scholarship for Engineering and Business degree

My daughter was invited to Finalist Weekend as well!! Does anyone know how many people made it to this phase?

My daughter was invited to Finalist Weekend as well!! Does anyone know how many people made it to this phase?

Son interviewed in Houston on 2/25. We are in-state. Haven’t heard anything yet.

My daughter also interviewed in Houston on 2/26 and has not heard anything.

My son interviewed in Dallas and has not heard either way.

Still nothing last night…

Same here as another Dallas interviewee. Not sure what the strategy is here but something is in play. Hmmmmmm

Same story here. Son had a Dallas interview and no word.

For those who haven’t received any kind of letter, has anyone sent an email to the foundation probing for clarity?

I just received word that: “all applicants will be notified by the end of the week”. Keep praying

I sent an email this morning and was told that all applicants will be notified by the end of the week. I’m still praying!

Thanks for the update TexasMom…good to know. Let’s stay on the train and see where it stops!!

That is helpful. Thanks

Hey Gang,

Question for our teammates who have already received a letter:

Who does the email come from? Curious…

I’m feeling good vibes for those of us waiting for the Coach to call our names!

Thx Guys

Is anyone who received an invite from in-state? Wondering if the out-of-staters were invited first due to need for airfare.

@GuntherMagmar and @qqqtex are you in-state or OOS?

@FtWorthTrailblazer @S18D20mom
I am in-state and the email came from Evatt Tamine (Executive Director at Brockman)

GuntherMagmar, If you don’t mind sharing, what was your deadline to accept the second interview?

@lookingforward the deadline that I received was for 4:00 PM Central Time today.

For me it’s like they are waiting for the accepted people responding to them and if someone declines it they will invite more…