Brown Transfer Fall 2022

I just created a thread for transfer students to Brown Fall 2022.

Did anyone else apply through the RUE program?

1 Like

I actually planned to, but then realized that in order to apply to the Rue program, applicants needed to be out of high school for at least 6 years, “Applicants must have earned a high school diploma or equivalent and have been out of high school for six or more years by the time of enrollment”. It’s only been 4 years for me…though I did have a very unconventional path.

That’s unfortunate. If you applied through the conventional means I hope that they take your entire story into account!

thank you!

I applied to Brown kinda for â– â– â– â– â–  and giggles lol. I would love to be accepted and if I am that would legit make my life. Does anyone know when the decision will be out?

JOIN THE DISCORD WE ARE ACTIVE THERE

I believe it will be out the first week of May! Unfortunately, I have to commit to my other accepted schools by May 2nd…so I’m praying Brown sends my decision way sooner.

1 Like

I applied for RUE as well. I was a professional ballet dancer for 10 years, and I took time after high school to pursue that career. Also worked in labor organizing, educational outreach, etc. Not super proud of my application, but I hope my story is compelling! Would you mind sharing a bit about yourself?

Well my qualifications are nowhere near yours! I am just a non-trad cc student who took time off to work. I wish you luck in this process!

Likewise!!! I’ve already gotten two rejections so far- so slightly discouraged, but there is hope yet!!

It is definitely coming out later than may 3rd…

Argh! Any idea when? So agonizing

my checklist is gone now. Anyone else?

yes

Do you still have the uploads section? and is your withdraw button gone?

Uploads material section still there. Withdraw button gone. Hbu?

Same thing!

cool, I hope it comes out sooner rather than later. Given the way the email was worded I am assuming things are coming out in waves. What do you think?