Cal Poly SLO 2023 Admissions Decisions

I never received an email with a portal link. I am OOS. Should I be concerned? I did receive other emails from Cal Poly so far (they initially had trouble matching my self-reported and official SAT score reports).

did u check ur spam folder?

Much thanks to the sharing of Cal Poly expertise on this site. Waiting to hear for my son on CS. Fingers crossed.
Now, on to my daughter! She is interested in liberal arts. Her anticipated MCA is around 4550gpa and 1355 SAT. Assuming max rigor and extracurriculars, that would place the admitted MCA at 4661. Thoughts on that?

Sorry. It got garbled. The 2018 freshman liberal arts profile with a gpa of 4.04 and SAT of
1355 would make the MCA 4661. Sounds so high!

@Luna2499 I agree does sound high for liberal arts!

Last year, the first wave of acceptances came out after 9pm on Wed 2/28. So we are so close now. Keep checking tonight, I think this could be the beginning. Fingers crossed and luck to all of you!

My daughter just received her acceptance into the Business College. She is OOS, MCA 4626, GPA 4.13 & SAT 1420. Notification was via her Cal Poly portal and she has not received an email yet. Good luck everyone.

@Rubarb, if you haven’t, please post on the Final Status thread. Thanks.

http://talk.qa.collegeconfidential.com/cal-poly-san-luis-obispo/2128373-2019-final-status-p1.html

About a 4808 MCA score, what are my chances at computer science?

@PreethamSS - Your MCA is strong, good luck!

Does Cal Poly notify people of admission in waves??

@kairosforever - yes, it happens in waves - read through the Cal Poly SLO Class of 2023 thread and the 2019 Final Status thread and you’ll see the progression, from OOS to IS, even different waves for each major, etc…

@kariosforever: Yes, SLO posts decisions in waves so unless they send decisions during the weekend (not probable), Monday will be the next wave of admissions. If they continue their “usual” decision timeline, the majority of decisions will be posted next week, followed by waitlisted applicants and then final rejections. No decision is just that No Decision, so hang in there.

Daughter got poly sci Acceptance At SLO. 1470. And 4.22 wgpa

Accepted last night!
1350 SAT
3.97 GPA
Public Health
(I know my scores aren’t that great)

My D just got accepted for BRAE
GPA 4.1
ACT 30

Accepted at 2pm for environmental management and protection
1360 SAT
4.14 GPA

Accepted!

Microbiology
30 ACT
4.2 WGPA
In-State

Daughter accepted at 2:45pm today

Animal Science Major
ACT: 28
GPA: 4.1
Instate

Hi,
My D just got accepted to IE but had a question regarding her planned classes. She is dual enrolled student and the college is pushing back on the number of credits and not letting her take an additional English class that was a planned class for next term. It should not have an impact on her MCA score and she still has the necessary 750 points.

Should we not worry or reach out to Cal Poly on the change in class schedule? Any help would be appreciated.