Cal Poly SLO Class of 2023 Thread

@college2019bound, yep, keep checking. It could take a while. Good luck!

In my portal my application status just says “complete,” what does that mean?

I got accepted for it, so did other people. The posts are there if you look

Why don’t you take your disappointment somewhere else? Really, the system needs to change because you didn’t get in? Come on, you didn’t even get above a 3.4. And if you got rejected from a school that “isn’t that great” what does that say about you as a student?

does anyone know how long waitlists go on for??

still “no determination “ for business admin ap ??‍♀️

@eyemgh There was a post awhile ago that listed data on students accepted from the waitlist. I think it was your post, but I cannot find it. Where can I find locate that info?

@Noliwat: The waitlist stats can be found on the common dataset section C2 for 2018

of applicants that qualified for the watilist: 6,643

of applicants accepting the waitlist: NA

of appliants admitted off the waitlist: 2,436

Many thanks @Gumbymom!

I got waitlisted for Mechanical Engineering OOS.

Waitlisted for Business Admin
In-state
SAT: 1310
GPA: 3.94 (unweighted)

Does anyone know when waitlisted students find out if they are accepted or not? The website says by May 15th, but does the school wait until then, or have students found out earlier in past years?

@BRicher: As spots open up, then SLO will admit from the waitlist but plan on hearing after May 1.

@kmccole sooo close i bet! my D has 1320 and 4.24 CSU gpa still says no determination. either she made the cut off or she is about to get waitlisted.

I accidentally reported one of my first semester junior year class grades as an A when I actually got a B+, I just got accepted but I’m scared they could take it back, does anyone have any advice for what I should do and what could happen

@jfjdjdj Call the admissions office asap.

@jfjdjdj You should call admissions and be prepared to have your acceptance rescinded. When you submitted your application, you certified that everything was accurate. You have a better chance at keeping your offer of enrollment if you contact admissions now instead of waiting until your transcripts are sent in June. I wish I had better news for you.

Just got waitlisted from SLO Sat 1480, csu gpa 4.28. do I still have chances at UC schools? I’m so scared. Major is poli sci

@rockyx Yes, you still have a shot at some UC’s because of the Personal Insight Questions. If you have strong responses to the PIQs, you certainly still have a chance UC admission.

@Gumbymom I have a higher MCA than @BRicher for Architecture and they got waitlisted. I am extremely confused now.