Cal Poly SLO Class of 2025 Regular Decision

Daughter, Ohio, just accepted, Environmental Engineering. So excited! Good luck to all.

2 Likes

Congrats to everyone who has been accepted! Since out of state is rolling out now, when do you guys predict in state to come out? I was looking through last yearā€™s thread and it looked like OOS and IS came out together in early March, but since OOS came out a bit earlier this year does this mean IS could be out later this week?

1 Like

Accepted CS OOS.

1 Like

Son accepted OOS computer engineering

1 Like

Daughter accepted from Oregon - environmental studies !

4 Likes

aaaah nothing in my OOS sonā€™s portal yet. :crossed_fingers: congrats to all accepted so far!

1 Like

Just got the email at 11:01 ET. So about an hour or two after I saw on portal.

1 Like

Accepted from Illinois, Mechanical Engineering

4 Likes

OMG. I just got in for Biology, with a 3.54 GPA. I literally got rejected from CSULB and waitlisted for CPP, and CPSLO accepted me. Iā€™m literally tearing up right now! I donā€™t know why SLO accepted me but Iā€™m hysterical and happy right now!

14 Likes

Congrats! Are you in state or out of state?

Iā€™m in-state in the Los Angeles Area. Iā€™m literally shaking right now, I didnā€™t think I would get in, considering I was relying on my great extracurriculars to supplement my low GPA on private schools, but the Cal States donā€™t see extracurriculars so it makes it that much more confusing. Iā€™m freaking happy regardless!

4 Likes

Is the decisions rolling out throughout the week? I havenā€™t gotten anything yet OOS

So happy for you! Each schoolā€™s admissions process is different so you never know if youā€™re gonna get in or not if you donā€™t at least apply :). Glad to see that some in state acceptances have started to go out though! Cal Poly is my dream school so Iā€™m anxiously reloading my portal right now lol.

Actually ignore my 3.38 GPA, thatā€™s my weighted overall but my UC/CSU GPA is a 3.54. I updated my original post to reflect that, but Iā€™m pretty sure a 3.54 is low for Biology regardless. Thatā€™s how excited I am right now that I forgot about the right GPA lol.

1 Like

OOS Oregon accepted via email for Communications Studies!

2 Likes

OOS IL
D Accepted to Computer Science

1 Like

@veenturejunkie Iā€™ve not seen a kiddo so excited about acceptance in a long while and this warms my heart! Jump up and down (donā€™t get hurt)! Best of luck to you!!

1 Like

Iā€™m actually pissed now lol. Iā€™m doing a College decision compliation video and CPSLO has been my most emotional decision yet, but since I got it in email I wasnā€™t able to record my reaction.

Just redo it. The emotions are fresh. Capture it now and tell the world how you feel. You can look back on this years from now!

1 Like

Got in for Software Engineering. OOS, GPA (as calculated by application) = 4.32

2 Likes