Cal Poly SLO Class of 2025 Regular Decision

Wait so is everyone being accepted through email or the portal first now? Just wanna know which one I should annoyingly refresh lol.

1 Like

I feel so numb right now, just found out my friend got in for Computer Enginnering and he has a 4.2 GPA. I literally feel this shortness of breath, I can’t believe SLO is taking their chances with a kid that has a 3.5 GPA for Biology. I can’t believe this!!! I’m beyond grateful! I thought I was going to get into Cal State L.A at best after getting waitlisted at CPP and rejected from CSULB. I’m still sobbing. I know some people might not be too excited right now for their acceptances but getting into SLO is an unparalled opportunity for me that I still can’t believe is real.

17 Likes

“Dont do that, dont give me hope…” - Hawkeye

3 Likes

Decisions by email or portal??

1 Like

Does CPSLO usually send acceptance packages to admitted students? I’m showing the screenshots to my family and they think I’m photoshopping the photo and showing them the acceptance letter on paper will show them (they’re joking, they know I got in but having a tangable letter on hand just feels more satisfying, you know).

Also after having a panic attack, existential crisis, pondering if the letter is some sort of scam, all within the span of 30 minutes, I can confirm that my acceptance is legit lol.

4 Likes

My son just got accepted Env Sci and Soil Sci. OOS.
Some friends still haven’t heard. Does anyone know how the acceptance roll out works?

1 Like

I just got my Business Administration acceptance via email, although there should be a portal update after the email is sent!

1 Like

DD OOS accepted Environmental Engineering. 4.2 gpa,

are most people getting acceptances oos?

All but one.

3 Likes

Portal first, email about an hour or two later.

Accepted business school 3.8 weighted 4.15 CSU GPA

1 Like

When do scholarships typically come out?

Does Cal Poly see minuses and pluses? For example if my conditional acceptance says I need C or higher in all my classes, and I have a C- is that okay or no?

Did this come via email? I haven’t seen it.

@Gumbymom

The CSU’s do see +/- since they will be on your final transcript. C- is usually OK but you can call admissions to confirm. They do not want to see D’s or F’s.

In-State came the day after OOS 2018 and 2019…

1 Like