Cal Poly SLO Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

I’m thinking 3:03

1 Like

Maybe we should get a pool going to determine the best guesser!

4 Likes

#marchmadness

13 Likes

I’ll take 4:02 pm if we’re doing a pool. :wink:

3 Likes

So i emailed calpoly admissions because I needed to update my coursework. The lady said
“Note, that the admissions selection process could begin anytime and there is no guarantee for this requested change to be completed.”

6 Likes

decisions are coming out for sure soon

2 Likes

I’ll take 4:20 :sunglasses:

7 Likes

I’ll take 3:33, since today is 3/3!

8 Likes

You must be an alumnus

1 Like

Just adding some levity :wink:

2 Likes

me too!

2 Likes

Admissions selection process starting soon? I would have hoped it started months back!!!

2 Likes

Its cause there is a class listed on my schedule for senior year that I was planning to take and my school removed the class so I could not take it. The lady said that decisions can come out any day now and to make this change I had to send in a transcript immediately.

4 Likes

Gotcha. Just to be clear, I wasn’t asking questioning why you contacted them, rather just that it was odd that they might have said that were going to start the selection process now. Reading your second comment it’s obvious they meant announcement of results. Thanks!

4 Likes

no no you’re good! hehhe

1 Like

Any updates for anyone?

Nada

2 Likes

Not looking good

1 Like

Well, the guesses were for 3:03, 3:22, 3:33, 4:02, and 4:20, so its still possible for today!

4 Likes

Did anyone else get an email today about CP scholarships? Thinking maybe it’s a good sign that if we’re getting scholarship info he’s being considered for admission? I’m just reaching for straws I’m sure. :rofl: