Cal Poly SLO Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

Same. I will wait for the email and let him check. I don’t want to let him know that decisions are out. If he doesn’t get an email, then it’s a waitlist/reject decision… I will let him find out once he gets an email either way.

2 Likes

Not necessarily. While in the past admits went out first, then WL’s, then rejections, with a couple weeks in between each category, the admit decisions just seem to be rolling out now and could take a few days. I haven’t seen any CAFES or CLA majors yet.

But what’s strange is that in-state and OOS are being released on the same day.

4 Likes

Accepted for electrical engineering!!! In state!

9 Likes

Has everyone who is reporting acceptance gotten an email, or were you just portal prowling to find out? (and congratulations to all of you!)

3 Likes

Has any Ag students been admitted?

1 Like

I got in Business Admin out of state!

7 Likes

I am assuming that they use the “Calculated GPA” and “Total Years” that is in the application. The system calculates it using the academic history data.

2 Likes

I haven’t seen any CAFES or CLA yet.

1 Like

Cal Poly doesn’t have essays and recommendation!

What about civil engineering?

1 Like

So if we see admits for the major we applied to, and we don’t see an update today then its likely a WL/reject?

D got in - Public Health. Received an email. 3.96UW/4.35W. 9 APs/2 Honors.

8 Likes

any journalism?

Did anyone get an email or just check the portal? Please let us know. Thank you!

Accepted, Ag Comms 3.82 gpa.

6 Likes

Yeah just got accepted to recreation, parks and tourism administration

7 Likes

No email yet–I just checked the portal and saw the decicion.

2 Likes

Accepted, Animal Science, In State

6 Likes

Daughter Accepted :slight_smile:
In state (Orange County)
Parks, Recreation, Tourism Management
4.08 GPA on cal state app (A-G)
Athletics, Captain

6 Likes

I’d say the admits can take place over several days from the original burst of admits. I wouldn’t say WL/reject yet.

4 Likes