Cal Poly SLO Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

DS ACCEPTED Construction Mgmt ! OMG
In-State
3.9 UW

No Email, Just checked Portal… This is different this year with In State rolling out. Haven’t seen this since I began watching with my first child in 2015!

7 Likes

I see the conversation is back on topic. Let’s keep it that way please. Anyone who would like to discuss SLO’s freshman housing can start another thread.

10 Likes

Stats?

OOS - Business!

4 Likes

Congrats to all who got in! :partying_face: Can you please share major/ stats/ in/out state etc?

And sorry I think this was answered upthread but can’t remember, does SLO send all decisions at once, or do waitlist and rejections come later?

Also, how does one calculate the SLO GPA? Do you use the Cal State GPA but add in 9th grade? Thanks and good luck to all who are still waiting!

I would also like to know when the emails will come out for that exact reason!

5 Likes

Me either for same degree

Hi there. Can you tell me your UC/Cal State GPA. Thanks!

So if it still says ‘no determination had been made’ you are probably waitlisted or out, right?

1 Like

Admitted for statistics. In-state, 4.29 capped weighted and 4.42 uncapped weighted (for UCs, assuming it is the same for Cal State).

6 Likes

D22 got accepted to Biomedical Engineering
In-State
UW 4.0, CSU Calculated GPA : 4.31 (Total Years: 33), 10 APs, variety of ECs, Volunteering, and Leadership

7 Likes

I just got in!
Major: Math
Residency: In State
UW GPA: 4.0
UC GPA: 4.33

11 Likes

Son admitted to Chem engg, In state, norcal…portal updated, no email yet

7 Likes

Wondering the same… what school/major? Waiting on College of Ag over here.

I am afraid that may be the case. My son is traveling with his robotics team and our agreement was that I would tell him if there was activity on the boards for any of his schools so he could check the applicable portals himself. I knew many of his schools would make announcements after he got home, but now that there’s activity, I hate the idea of telling him to check CP SLO in case it’s bad news while he’s away :cold_sweat:

3 Likes

OMG! Accepted to microbiology!!!

11 Likes

D got in OOS
Major: Biology
Gpa: u/w 3.98. Weighted 4.2
Sat 1400 (not factored though)
4 year dance. 2 year varsity
Multiple clubs and leadership in some
Volunteer hours were about 100

4 Likes

I’ve heard that the initial updates are all admits, and then waitlists and then rejects. But not sure if there waves within each group. @sushiritto may know more.

3 Likes

D22 Accepted to CS instate
3.97 uw, 1520 SAT

9 Likes

We are waiting too. In state, Graphic Design. I really hate how they do this and let kids dangle for days wondering.

1 Like