Cal Poly SLO Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

Are admits sent all in one day? If we don’t hear today then should we be concerned?

1 Like

The acceptances based on past history were posted over a couple of days. I would not worry at this point.

6 Likes

or maybe he got in because she canceled the tour! :wink: Congrats!

4 Likes

Thanks. He won’t be home until later (anyone else’s kid over the top with robotics right now?!). Just trying to compare. Mechanical engineering.

3 Likes

They sure knows how to torture the parents

3 Likes

DD accepted. In State/History/4.25 weighted/3.85 GPA

4 Likes

Let me cancel my hotel reservations for the admit weekend and see if that helps.

6 Likes

Sure, posted on the “stats only” page

Only a little!!

But not really. He’s on the tennis team and they keep rescheduling matches into days he originally had off. That’s part of what happened during the scheduled tour. I’m actually annoyed that a match was scheduled onto the Thursday of the Open House. I’d wanted to take him to the Farmers Market on Thursday night but I’m betting DS will choose the tennis match over a farmers market.

1 Like

My daughter was accepted. (In state Southern California)

Major Biological Sciences
Weighted GPA 4.88
CSU GPA 4.6
3.90 UW High School GPA

4 Likes

Well, he’s going to go to that farmers market any week he wants for the next 4 years. I wonder if folks feel strangely guilty about letting go their #2 once their #1 comes through.

2 Likes

Thanks! Congrats to your daughter! CPSLO alum here…. Amazing school!

1 Like

Honestly, I don’t know what he’ll choose. He’s super excited about CPP right now. But I do expect the April visit to change that.

2 Likes

Not in the least. Youngest son is thrilled to be joining his brother at Cal Poly CENG.

ETA: And so are his parents…

6 Likes

Anyone get in under Forest Services? Still waiting.

My in-state daughter just checked her portal…nothing

2 Likes

Congratulations!

That is a unique scenario. I was asking because S22 has a bunch of admits but has become super attached to UIUC which going in was tied #2 with UCB/CalPoly. UCSB has been his #1 all along and I am beginning to wonder what he might do if it comes through for him.

3 Likes

The roll out last year was that way.

2 Likes

Does this spit out decisions all night or does it stop at a certain time?

1 Like