Cal Poly SLO Fall 2023 Admissions - Class of 2027

Some people think so, but it’s just an assumption. Unfortunately, there’s not a sure way to know, but hopefully!!

1 Like

Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

Anxiously waiting…

9 Likes

No update as of now :frowning:

Nothing for us

I have heard it is tomorrow.

1 Like

Oh no…where did you hear?

A high school counselor who spoke with someone in admissions. Who knows right? I was kind of thinking that is just what they tell
them but maybe it is right.

2 Likes

In state or OOS?

1 Like

Seems like no decisions today for in state or OOS…

Seems like Tuesday or Thursday didn’t work this time. Another long wait…

1 Like

As the mom of two other Mustangs, this wait has been far worse!

1 Like

Per Cal Poly Admission Instagram post from yesterday

calpoly_admissions

Decisions will be sent sometime between now and April 1.

Yes they are all going to all be out by 4/1 but if you go back through this thread you will see that the first wave typically is out by now. Last year it was released on this, the second Tuesday of March, about 3pm. So we had just gotten our hopes up! Both of my Mustangs had already been admitted and said no to their other choices at this point :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh I’ve been following the thread, I just thought their response on Insta was kind of cheeky… :rofl:

3 Likes

It was decidedly non-committal. I know we were told they had more applications than any previous year, and invitations to audition for the music program came late, so i guess they’re running more behind than previous years. Unfortunate, because the wait is hard.

2 Likes

Absolutely! They are going to make us all wait this year!

I’m still holding out hope for today. Or at least until after 5pm which is the end of workday and when other universities have released decisions :slight_smile:

this is based on nothing but sheer hope. I have no insights. But am super anxious!!

7 Likes

The results are out my son got in southern CA resident

6 Likes

delete

3 Likes