She literally dropped in, said decisions were in, and just ran ■■■■■

3 Likes

Cal Poly Pomona sent out a reminder to accept at 3:40 pst today. That was all

2 Likes

The mom sent a message at 3:57ish PST, so that would add up

1 Like

You are right.

1 Like

Between this thread and the UCD one my daughter just told me to chill out :flushed::rofl:

PS she actually used their 18 yo appropriate slang but i understood her just fine even without the Urban dictionary

5 Likes

She probably made an honest mistake or had a miscommunication with her student. Worst case scenario someone checks their portal and there’s nothing there, a drag but hardly worth 5 frustrated responses from one anxious parent. It’s not like people are losing money or acceptances on said misinformation; we all just check again tomorrow. She may not be on CC all the time and hasn’t popped back on to see the drama. Pomona and SLO will be confused again in due time.

5 Likes

And let’s not forget…now there is “another” Cal Poly. Humboldt

5 Likes

Without additional acceptances reported, it’s pretty easy to figure out that it’s a mistake, unless we all belive that only one person got into SLO this year…

Back to the wait!

Absolutely right. We are all so on edge. Let’s not attack one another. All of our kids worked so hard to get to this point. Wishing them and all their families all the best! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

Are peeps on here OOS waiting !?:grimacing:

3 Likes

So what’s the chance a BSc Nutrition (Ag School) will hear back by Wednesday of next week (I have the rest of the week off to visiit).

Good luck! I have a BS in Nutritional Science from SLO and have had a very fulfilling career in the diabetes field! CP SLO is the best for nutriton!

1 Like

Same!!! It’s crazy!

1 Like

This is no place for patience and composure.

5 Likes