Cal Poly SLO Transfer Thread for Fall 2021

Anyone know how to access that other portal? Its just I never got a single email from SLO, only from CPP? like not even to create a portal…

You’ll have to call SLO Admissions at 1-805-756-2311 on Monday morning.

Tell them you never received an email after applying & you need to create your portal.

Hopefully, you updated your Cal State Apply (<— click Link) with your grades that posted for Fall semester.

I think I found it?? For SLO is it just Cal Poly without it saying the SLO part and for Pomona its MYCPP?

I’m an in-state engineering transfer (IE) and got my Pomona (CPP) acceptance/admittance on 2/18. I’m also a veteran, so that may put me in a different category altogether.

I’d say some, not all. We are not up next, we are last. Freshman, athletes, international… we’re riding the caboose.

1 Like

My friend didn’t get a decision til April of last year and he was a freshman, its kinda random from everyone just based off first hand experience both transferring from a CC and speaking to first time freshman applicants who also didn’t hear til Mid March - early April. Different for everyone.

1 Like

I got my decision about a week ago (Civil Engineering Major)

Are you a freshman or transfer applicant?

Please, make sure to stay on topic about anything regarding SLO.

If you have comments about the other college, please post them on that college’s thread to prevent confusion.

There has already been confusion above that required corrections so let’s do our part & keep them on separate threads.

Thanks, everyone!

1 Like

Anyone on here apply to the Liberal Studies major? It’s in the college of science and math

1 Like

Yeah history

You applied to major in history?

1 Like

Ya, i am a history major

Oh cool! :smile: I was looking through past threads but have noticed only very few people (that post on cc) have liberal studies stats… makes it a little hard to see past students who have been accepted to this major

1 Like

Would u take slo sdsu or csulb? Whays the beet schools u applied to? Ur decision?

Freshmen are starting to get waitlisted. Maybe we will hear something next week? If not definitely the week after

4 Likes

I would say it depends on your major. All are great schools :slight_smile: are you leaning towards a certain one?

1 Like

Hopefully! Fingers crossed for next week!

2 Likes

Csulb or sdsu or cal

I just want to say good luck to everyone! As we could possibly hear back next week or the week after :smiley:

1 Like

Transfer