Cal Poly SLO Transfer Thread for Fall 2021

this is a randomly specific question, don’t know if anyone would know the answer to this. But, does anyone know how long it took after freshmen decisions released last year for transfers to start hearing back? I heard Slo released freshmen decision earlier than expected this year? If that is true then hopefully that is good new for us transfers!

It usually takes 1-2 weeks after the freshmen get their decisions for transfers to hear back!

1 Like

Cpp seems to have released admission decisions almost two weeks earlier than last year (March 10th?). I’m hoping the same will be for Slo, which means we could expect decisions in these upcoming weeks!

When did freshman hear back? Was it early this week?

Freshman seem to have gotten their decisions earlier this recent week. Hoping transfer decisions come soon!

Hopefully transfer decisions will start to roll out next week! :crossed_fingers:

I just saw on another thread that decisions for freshman came earlier this year than last year so maybe that’ll be the case for transfers too? Fingers crossed :blush:

Oooh that can be good news. Hoping they release by March 8th lowkey lmao.

the wait is killing me already

3 Likes

What??? All the freshman have received their transfer admissions already? Are we up next??? Like march 1-10??? Woooot!!!

My daughter applied as a freshman and has not received a decision of any kind yet and neither has some of her friends (in state) , so not everyone has heard back yet. I hope its coming soon! Best of luck to you!

1 Like

Many of you are jumping the gun.
You will not receive decisions until next month, March.

Transfers are always last in the decision process & Freshman have not even finished receiving their decisions. You are nowhere near getting your decisions.

Stop refreshing the page for a week & go on a hike.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if they heard about acceptances next week. I remember being in that position last year and it’s okay to be worried!

2 Likes

March 15 arounf?

How do we know if we got accepted to SLO? were we supposed to create a separate portal than than of Pomona?

Hey guys were we supposed to make two separate portals if we applied to Pomona vs SLO? or can we find both decisions in the same portal?

You are supposed to create a separate portal for all schools.

You seem to be confused in thinking SLO & that other school are the same or related in some way. They are not!

SLO & that other school have nothing to do with each other & there is no connection between the two. They are not even sister schools.

So Cal Poly Pomona And Cal Poly SLO are not the same portal?

nope

I answered that question in my 1st line in my last post.

No schools share portals with each other.

They are not the same school.