Cal Poly SLO Transfer Thread for Fall 2022

surely they have to come out REALLY soon though. for transfer housing the portal opens april 6th and they say there is only 500 spots available and it usually fills up the same day, that is 23 days from now, they need to drop soon so mfs can figure out if they need on campus housing and such.

1 Like

Imagine being accepted… but not being able to find housing :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

STOP let me stress about one thing at a time!

ya that’s what I’m stressed about because housing options there aren’t the best and aren’t cheap. this time is so stressful because we’re just waiting on admissions to inform us and we still have housing and everything to figure out before we move there in 6 months :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

gosh heres to hoping they decide to come out on monday

Perhaps tonight can still happen around 10/11pm. idk :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

and then if we don’t get in (God forbid that happen), then we have to accept a different school and make plans to move there instead. the last semester of CC or JC is stressful let me tell ya

1 Like

hopefully!! :pray:

I keep telling myself… its not a rejection till its a rejection.

3 Likes

I had a feeling today won’t be it…

2 Likes

Me too. I almost feel like at this point we could possibly not even hear till the last week of March. I don’t really care how long I have to wait at this point I just want to get accepted.

5 Likes

now we’re really left in the dark and don’t have an estimated day as to when we’ll find out :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Anyone know if admissions work over spring break?

I would hope so since they said that they’d be sending out decisions over the next 2 weeks, but who knows.

1 Like

I feel like this could almost be a good thing because now I won’t feel as stressed to wait for a certain day and I can just keep checking my portal like normal and one day I’ll see a “Congratulations!” :rofl::pray:t3:

2 Likes

I feel like I’m going to be more anxious and when I come on here and see that decisions have been posted, I’m going to freak out and be scared to check my portal

2 Likes

Are you guys going to Open House if ya’ll get admitted?

if its virtual yes, but otherwise no from San Diego so id be a little tuff getting there.

2 Likes

For sure.

1 Like

Yes, I’m from Santa Barbara so I’ll definitely go if it’s in person.

1 Like