Cal Poly SLO Transfer Thread for Fall 2022

))) lol :laughing:

Have there been any transfer admits?

not that i have heard of

Anyone here applied to EOPS (did a separate application for it)? I heard that if your EOP app is good, then you have more chance of getting into Cal Poly.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TransferStudents/comments/tgtbug/cal_poly_slo_transfer_decisions/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Some transfer architecture major got into cal poly apparently as a transfer on Friday! They’re saying that they think it’s because architecture is a separate program? Who knows. But I am confused now.

1 Like

This is very unusual & I call Bullshlt.
Architecture is the last of the majors to recieve acceptance because they have to send their portfolios in addition to the appplications & the Architecture Committee reviews the portfolios which takes time. The person posting is not even the person who was accepted but instead “a friend.”

1 Like

I have not posted on this forum and am new but two of my peers who are architecture transfer students recieved acceptance on Tuesday. I have heard nothing yet but and also a transfer architecture transfer applicant. My portfolio is still same as everyone else waiting.

1 Like

Portal**

Terrible spelling above but it’s super weird two people I know have gotten in and no one in this entire thread has Heard back.

Well, atleast we know that everyone that has heard back is architecture. Maybe they prioritized it this year?

Yea it’s even weird because our portfolios were due on the 23rd of February, a week later this year. I know people Istill waiting for my major too so it might be spread out.

That is wild… the more you know!

Any idea on the most likely date we will get decisions now?

I don’t think there is any reason for the guy in the image to lie about this though.

Monday 3/21 should be Freshman Rejections
So, Transfers could be Tues 3/22- Fri 3/25 but by April 1st for sure lol.
The agonizing will continue this week :frowning:

2 Likes

Hi, I applied to EOP, but I am not sure what you mean by “good EOP app” ?..

Why do you think Monday the 21st will be freshman rejections?

Yeah I agree, I haven’t even heard of any freshman architecture majors get accepted yet. They’re all still waiting.

My sisters boyfriend got in as a freshman for architecture on March 10th

1 Like

It’s been talked about on the Freshman thread. Rejections next for Freshman except outliers & portfolio majors.