Cal Poly SLO Transfer Thread for Fall 2022

If this is the case I’m curious if they will prioritize more local transfers.

hope so, apparently UCB is prioritizing in state transfers

1 Like

Yep, Cuesta kids always can get in with super low gpa’s in comparison to non-local applicants. I would look at slo transfer threads for previous years to get an idea.

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I have heard … I am local but at Allan Hancock which I guess is also a feeder school.

just called admissions about that new college based fee and on the phone she said transfers should hear back really soon they are intending on mid march which is pretty much next week but then said that same april 1 bull sh*t so thats good news right?

I’d say that’s somewhat promising lol

hopefully lol

Last year, transfers heard on March 17th.

1 Like

yay!

1 Like

hopefully its the same this time and maybe we will just hear along with the freshman class

that’s what I’m thinking, but it’s still weird that they did things differently this year compared to the past two years

Yes - You have a chance.
2 of my classmates were locals & they got accepted to SLO Business with a 2.84 & both still continued their behavior by pulling C-'s in classes at Cal Poly.

In the meantime… 4.0 students were rejected. So anything is possible.

In State and Out of State Freshman admission just rolled out about 3:08pm PST today. So Transfers coming out next Thurs 3/17/22?

I personally think Transfer admissions notifications should come out before all others, obviously I am biased :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d say that’s probably a reasonable guess. Last year, it appears that transfers heard on the 17th and it looks like it was the 16th the year before. Late next week is my best guess!

sheesh so today was the day lol

does anyone elses portal seem different? i might be going crazy but it feels like under “application status” it feels more elongated. was this “credential name” section always there?

yes

darn alright guess I have gone crazy LOL welp our time will be next week, I am going to let the freshman 2026 section have their moment.

1 Like

Any cs major?

Right here! (well technically Software Engineering), been waitlisted in CPP, lets see how SLO goes…