Cal Poly SLO Transfer Thread for Fall 2022

bro when I till you i got super stressed clicking it, “I was like wheres the confetti anything??” then I rushed and sent my transcripts to cal poly

2 Likes

OH YEAAAAAA congrats!

so do we send them a transcript now and after spring semester? or do we just wait for spring semester to be over to submit it before the July 15th date? (I think it was that date)

THANK YOU, congrats to you too!

1 Like

I believe we send them twice, one for our “in progress” work and then again at the end of the spring semester with final grades

Please send your official `in progress’ transcript, to include grades received to date and a listing of courses in which you are currently enrolled, to Cal Poly Admissions in an envelope sealed by your school. This is an immediate requirement and should be done now.

Cal Poly will accept transcripts received via Parchment. If your school is registered with Parchment, please select Cal Poly San Luis Obispo as your institution and your transcripts will be sent directly to us.

If your institution provides certified electronic transcripts through a provider other than Parchment, please have those transcripts sent directly from your institution to cptrans1@calpoly.edu.

For more information on submitting transcripts please visit: Submitting Transcripts and Other Documents – Transfer Students | Cal Poly.

3 Likes

thank you!

Each student will have different orders. Some are required to send partial transcripts & some are required to send the full transcripts. I was required to send full & not partial but that’s probably because I had everything completed & nothing in-progress. Follow your individual rules.

2 Likes

Follow up with Cal Poly’s Admissions that they received your transcripts. Parchment said they sent mine but they were never received by Cal Poly. I had to pay twice to send them again which made it right up to the July 15th deadline.

Stay on top of it.

do i call admissions or how should I do this? bc i sent mine electronically and i got an email that they received it earlier this morning

Yes - Call admissions & ask to speak to Roberta Richey-Hamilton.
But give it a week for them to receive even though they are sent electronically. You just need Cal Poly’s confirmation that they received them. Don’t rely on Parchment’s confirmation.

1 Like

How do I find roomates for on campus housing! There hasn’t been a group made on Facebook yet so I am thinking of making one. I tried the website ■■■■■■■■ but it limits you to how many people you can message. So excited so anxious

Room surf was the website idk why it blacked it out

2 Likes

yeah i was wondering why it was blank, i was thinking what roommate finding website has an inappropriate name ha

How many other transfers are still waiting? I’m curious to see how many got accepted/how many are still waiting

I’m still waiting as well, Pretty high stats applied for architecture.

I made a Facebook group called CAL POLY on-campus transfer housing. Come join and invite people !

1 Like

I am creating a facebook acct right now haha,

wait i forgot, theres this app called zeemee that lets you find roomates check it out

I’ll check it out! Thank you!

I am waiting as well. Golden 4, 3.79 GPA all required courses completed