Cal Poly SLO Transfer Thread for Fall 2022

I literally don’t know how to use Facebook so if someone sees a better group or is making one let me know!!

1 Like

Still waiting here lol, I held a 4.0 GPA, golden 4, and multiple associate degrees for transfer.

Well, it’s disappointed isn’t it? Cal Poly denying high stats people, or let them wait at the very least.

Has the historical precedent been that people that have not been notified of admission by now are dead in the water? It doesn’t look like anyone has been put on the waitlist yet, so perhaps there is some hope in that regard…

2021 - Waitlist came out 8 days after acceptances.
2020 - Waitlist came out 2 days after acceptances.

Everything is so unpredictable.

Very excited about Cal Poly SLO

Accepted into back up Major- Ag Business
3.65 gpa, 1 year at Cuesta graduated high school 1/2021, ADT, leadership position, highest hours worked. 2 AP’s one a score of 3 and a score of 5
Does anyone know someone who is in ag business? What do they think?

1 Like

If we have AP’s from high school should we send those now as well?

Hi everyone! Current Cal Poly transfer, admitted last fall. Someone I know just received an acceptance today, so keep looking at the portal! Looks like they’re coming out in batches

5 Likes

Literally checking every 5 min LMAOOO

Send everything that you listed on your application since that’s what they made the decision from.
If in doubt, email Admissions at:
rrichey@calpoly.edu

1 Like

I’m still waiting. Political Science ADT with a 4.0 GPA. I’m trying to find some sort of pattern with the acceptances but it might just be that we weren’t admitted unfortunately. Good luck though!

also a poli sci ADT still waiting!

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Oh ■■■■ just heard a transfer student got accepted today.

2 Likes

I sent mine!

Yeah, kinda realizing that myself as it seems that at least in recent years that after the first wave of acceptances there aren’t as many acceptances in the following waves. Really want to just put my hands in the air and commit to sdsu but ig we’ll have to wait for a bit

any transfers hear back for CS or SE?

I’ve heard of CS applicants who got accepted already but haven’t heard of any Software Engineering admits yet

SE here, nothing for me either…

Any adt psyc majors get notified yet?