Cal Poly SLO Transfer Thread for Fall 2022

Just a reminder —

Financial Aid package is located on your Portal:

click Money Matters tab.

On the right-margin, click View My Financial Aid

Under Aid Year, click 2023

It’ll give you a breakdown, itemized list of your Financial Aid, and if you were selected as a Cal Poly Scholar.

(If you don’t see View My Financial Aid in the right margin, then it hasn’t been released yet)

I followed your directions and here is what I see:

Does this mean I don’t get any aid?

I’m really not qualified to answer this & because this is so important, you should call Financial Aid office & have them walk you through your specific package.

Phone: 805-756-2927 (9-12p & 1-3p) Monday – Thursday (closed 12-1 & Fridays)
Email: financialaid@calpoly.edu

1 Like

I don’t think it has posted yet. Same here. Should show loans, etc

1 Like

Any psyc majors with adt accepted yet?

1 Like

im getting so tired of waiting :frowning: just let me know so I can either celebrate or move on

2 Likes

I’m a psych major with ADT and have not heard back from them. People on instagram and on reddit that are also psych majors with ADT are saying they haven’t heard back yet either.

1 Like

I saw on reddit people from previous years getting accepted last day of march, and others getting denied as well. So crazy having to wait more

2 Likes

I was accepted today as transfer for Psych

4 Likes

What time today?

2 Likes

hi, I am not sure but last time I checked was this morning and there was nothing and then when I checked after 4pm it said “congratulations”, still no email tho

4 Likes

I see no button to accept the decision. Not sure if I have to wait or not

Welcome to the Mustang Family :love_you_gesture:

Your “Accept” button will appear tomorrow, your email will arrive this evening or tomorrow & your portal will change too. Then your Financial Aid will appear in a few days.

1 Like

Okay, ty!!

For anyone who hasn’t heard back, I am in the same boat as you. Called admissions, they claim they are still reviewing applications and will make decisions by April 1st. We already know this, but I wonder if this means if ours haven’t been processed or reviewed yet, I am not sure. It’s all pretty random what is going on anyways. I am Business major with a 4.0 and multiple AST/ADT degrees. Still hoping I get accepted.

5 Likes

yes, me

Anyone from Art and Design heard back?

For what it’s worth, I’m also a 4.0 ADT transfer that hasn’t heard back yet. I called earlier and they said that they haven’t gotten around to reviewing every application yet. Have any transfer students been denied or waitlisted yet?

Non reported yet from anyone… Mine also says “No determination…” And now when trying to login I got error message “The application server is down at this time.”

2 Likes

Same I’ve tried on a couple of devices/ networks.

1 Like