Cal Poly SLO Transfer Thread for Fall 2022

Yup, I heard before that Wednesdays are their maintenance day, so assuming this is the reason…

3 Likes

me 3

have any transfers received their financial aid packages?

im still stuck on no data or information available

2 Likes

Not yet sadly, really hoping today or early next week

1 Like

Not yet.
Have you gotten any info on Cal Poly Scholars program? Hoping to get that too.

1 Like

nothing yet still waiting like you guys, I would love to get cal poly scholars but thier requirements are “Scholars are high-achieving students from California schools, who come from low-income backgrounds. Undergraduate students admitted to Cal Poly are automatically considered for the Cal Poly Scholars program when they apply for financial aid via the FAFSA or California Dream Application. Scholars are selected at the discretion of the Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships. There is no additional application to be completed.”

Hopefully this is why they could be taking a while

Im praying I get it, i heard they only consider you once for scholars.

1 Like

Have ANY rejections gone out yet?

There hasn’t been any waitlists yet…let alone rejections

1 Like

Hasn’t there been a few waitlists and rejections for freshman?

Yes for freshman there was some waitlists, but I meant for transfers alone there seems no movements yet in that direction.

Definitely a good sign, they’re swamped and the timeline seems later this year hopefully they’ll be a lot more decisions before rejections.

2 Likes

I went back to past threads & compiled this list. Nothing is predictable.

Acceptances:
2022 - March 21 @ 3:57 PM/ March 23 @ 4 PM —> Still Pending
2021 - March 17 @ 6:23 PM
2020 - March 16 @ 5:24 PM & 10:11 PM/ March 23 @ 5:45 PM

Waitlisted:
2022 -
2021 - March 25 @ 1:44 PM
2020 - March 17 @ 5:20 PM

Rejected:
2022 -
2021 - April 1st @ 1:30 PM
2020 - March 18 @ 12:21 PM

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

I got an email saying my financial aid was available to view at 9:40am this morning!

4 Likes

did it consist of any scholarships and grants or were they just pure loans?

2 Likes

I received a grant titled: ‘Campus Based Fee Grant CAFES’ along with loan offers. Hope this helps!

ooooooooo this is good news hopefully everyone else’s package will be done soon

4 Likes

How much is your Campus Based Fee?

It’s been very controversial & Cal Poly says it will only apply to new students & every year it’ll increase but each class will be locked in at their initial amount for the remainder of their time at Cal Poly.

hmmm I don’t see the fee amount indicated on the portal. I only see the total grant amount.

Any adt psyc majors get in yet?