Cal Poly SLO Transfer Thread for Fall 2022

:joy: :joy: :joy: oh god

I called (blocked my number) and the woman stated this week.

so LOL

2 Likes

bruh

clearly the only person who knows the real date is the super computer and the person who decides to post the “upload decisions” button

1 Like

now that I know it’s a super computer, like they can wrap this shiz up

1 Like

lol the supercomputer just needs to have the functionality of Microsoft excel…

2 Likes

honestly they could have dropped decisions as soon as cal state apply application update closed, right there they would have had everybodies infromation updated and ready to go

1 Like

Was it last year or the year before that some students received acceptances around 11pm. I saw it on an older thread.

In a nutshell, it can come out any darn hour. meh…

1 Like

think that might have been the year before last year, I believe last years transfers came out around like 7pm

ya I saw that too! decisions came out at like 10:30 at night

1 Like

I would find it unlikely to think that they would delay admissions for another two weeks. Especially knowing the historical timeline for transfer decisions.

1 Like

Even people on the cal poly reddit are wondering why it still hasn’t dropped

so far we heard “they can begin now but everyone will be notified on april 1st” " decisions are coming in a couple weeks" “this week” I truly dont know what to believe

ya, it would be odd. I’m thinking tomorrow or Thursday for us

The Admission Advisor blocked your number?

No. I blocked my number to prevent showing my name on their phone lol

1 Like

Damon 389, did your daughter get into SDSU? My son admitted but their Envir Sci program does not look strong. He thinks SDSU is too big & too much party for him. He tagged UCSC but they don’t release TAG until regular transfer admission in April. Also waiting on UCSB & UCD.

how? I kinda wanna call again for giggles

This was from Insta-Cal Poly Slo Admin this morning

1 Like