Cal Poly SLO Transfer Thread for Fall 2023

Congrats man!!

1 Like

Thanks!!! I had begin to give up all hope yesterday.

2 Likes

Congratulations!!!

I wonder if anyone else has heard back

Nothing

Also nothing here for mechanical engineering, high likelihood we are waitlisted / denied, and I wouldn’t get hopes up on the waitlist it is solemnly utilized for transfer applicants.

Freshmen just started getting waitlist notifications :disappointed:

Oh nahhh

Do you know if there are any more Business Transfer acceptances? Or are all future decisions the wait/rejected?

Sorry, I do not know if the Transfer timeline follows the same pattern as the Freshman then most likely, transfer waitlist are next.

1 Like

No more waves of acceptance?

I do not work in admissions but if they stick to their usual timeline, then no more admits.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Cal Poly Pomona Transfer Thread Fall 2023

For sure. If transfers are placed on the waitlist, what would be the chance of getting in?

I do not have any transfer waitlist information, sorry.

anyone else get their financial aid offer? also wondering if anyone was offered Cal Poly Scholars? I heard the program is really beneficial

Did anyone here apply for EOP?

1 Like

Cal Poly has been my dream since junior high. I decided not to wait for the UCs to respond and accepted my invitation to be a Mustang tonight! Any other transfers here get accepted into Biological Sciences?

Financial Aid packages take about a week after acceptances before being released.
I am a Cal Poly Scholar & there are lots of benefits.

• Whatever Financial Aid you receive, Cal Poly Scholars will pick up the remaining difference so you receive Full Tuition.
  • You receive $900 for a new laptop.
  • Your SLO Day (in August) & WOW (1 week before school starts) fees are waived.
  • You’ll receive an Academic Advisor dedicated to Scholars.
  • You’ll be assigned a Mentor for your 1st year to bounce any questions off of.

Those accepted —

Housing application opens on April 6th & fills up quickly.
You must accept first to be eligible to apply for Housing & it takes 24 hours for the system to update after you’ve accepted. If you want Housing, you must accept no later than April 5th.

2 Likes