Cambridge Off Campus Housing Info

<p>Hey everyone,
I was super late in signing up for housing mainly because I wasn't sure i was gonna be an Aggie until very recently. I am on the waitlist thing for the on campus housing notification but one of the alternatives that I've been looking at for off campus housing was the Cambridge place. I received a brochure for it through the mail and it looks really nice with new amenities and other pluses.</p>

<p>Anyways, I wanted some feed back from anyone who is in the same position as my and is considering Cambrdige as well or anyone who just has any info on Cambridge overall.. I heard that its a little farther from the campus than the others... is this true? Also, whats the social life like at Cambridge? I like to have fun and party a little, but am definitely not into drinking or drugs and stuff like that....</p>

<p>Input anyone...?</p>

<p>just signed my lease for Cambridge so I am curious to hear some feedback too. It is a little farther but the shuttle picks up so it should be okay. </p>

<p>I went to the TAMU swim camp a few years ago and we stayed in Cambridge and it was really; I mean REALLY nice. Super clean, dorms have two baths and two showers. Also it’s right around the corner from a Double Dave’s, a Charming Charlie’s, and some shopping centers. </p>