Can anyone give me an idea of my chances of getting into a first track program?

<p>I'm a senior in high school, 3.73 GPA. For the last two years I have been going to school full time (15 credit hours a quarter) at a community college through a program called running start. I will graduate high school with an associate's of arts. I will have a majority of my prerequisites finished for multiple programs, including English 101 and 102, Intro to chem, intro to organic chem, Human A & P 1 and 2, Lifespan Psychology, Statistics, Interpersonal Communication, and Cultural Anthropology. I have an SAT score of 1970. Should I take the ACT too? The priority deadline is in the beginning of January which I want to meet to get considered for scholarships.
I'm terrified that I won't get into any program. I'm applying to all of the direct entry programs I can find. That's Seattle University, Pacific Lutheran University, and University of WA Bothell. My extracurriculars are lacking so much and I feel like my GPA is low. My only ECs right now are a part time job (about 25-30 hours a week) and 20 hours of observation in the athletic medicine department of high school. I should hopefully begin volunteering at a nursing home here soon and I'm also going to do some job shadowing. Can anyone who has gotten into a program like this tell me what their stats were like?</p>

<p>Add some more colleges, for safety’s sake. Get any applications submitted as soon as possible. Admission to nursing programs is typically easier for people who apply early, and aid may be better for early applicants. </p>

<p>You have proven that you can handle college level work - I would think that would be a major plus. </p>

<p>Everyone should take both the ACT and the SAT. They are very different tests, and many students do better in one than another. Remember your standardized test scores not only affect admission, but also could lead to a merit scholarship. Most colleges base decisions on whichever score is better, if you submit both. </p>

<p>The ACT is typically best for students who are better at science than math (which describes most nursing applicants).</p>

<p>No other schools in my area seem to offer a direct entry program unfortunately. I’ve applied to WSU as well though.</p>

<p>I don’t know anything about West Coast colleges. However, these programs in Oregon are apparently direct entry:</p>

<p>Linfield College OR
University of Portland OR</p>

<p>You might look for an out of state college that is close to an Amtrak line. That is a good way for college students to travel and back and forth without great expense.</p>

<p>You might also add some 2 + 2 colleges that are not horribly competitive for entry after 2 years.</p>