Cane for a Day vs. Scholarship Weekend

<p>I was recently invited to attend the Cane for a Day event, which apparently is only for university/dickinson scholarship recipients. I also heard that there is a scholarship weekend for the university scholarship in which you get to meet the dean of your school and other activities like that. Are these one in the same or is there another weekend specifically for the University scholarship recipients?</p>

<p>Thanks!</p>

<p>Sorry to say I think it’s 2 different events. My S was also invited to Cane for a Day but not Scholarship Weekend (I think) They only invite about 300 or so for scholarship weekend and it is exactly that a weekend. Cane for a Day is just 9am-3pm or so. It is more to entice you to come. I hope I am wrong but I don’t think I am.</p>

<p>My son from out of state just got the Cane 4 a day invitation.
The information says it ends at 3 p.m. Will there be things to do after 3 p.m. or should he fly back home that evening? It makes the difference between one or two nights hotel stay. Any advice or stories of your own experience will be much appreciated.</p>