Capstone Scholars Day

<p>I just finished a skype conversation with my daughter who is a junior and a Honors College Ambassador. She had so many good things to say about all the potential students who she met and will be freshman this coming fall. </p>

<p>I am hoping that you choose Bama and continue to help us keep Dr. Witt’s vision for the University moving forward.</p>

<p>Good luck in your decision making process, as I know this is both an exciting and nervous time.</p>

<p>PS: I couldn’t help notice that in a previous thread I posted 2 comments but my counter did not increase. I stayed static at 44 posts. That just won’t do, as I have M2CK in my sights, and at last count, I have roughly only 20,746 to go! I keep telling myself, I can do it! Well maybe not in this lifetime.</p>

<p>ROTFL! Are wit and a great sense of humor prerequisites for being a Bama Parent? :)</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>Those who view me as a half-wit (and there are more than a few), would say the answer is decidedly, “no.”</p>

<p>The most common traits I’ve seen among the Bama parents I’ve met on this forum, and in person, are kindness, generosity, enthusiasm, and a genuine desire to help. It mirrors a dynamic I’ve experienced at, and with, UA in so many ways.</p>