Capstone Scholars Day

<p>Does anyone have experience with this event? I read the discussion on the sweet Home Capstone event. Sounds like a blast. Will this event be similar?</p>

<p>Capstone Scholars Day is a great event especially if you have never been to campus. You can get your questions answered and try to meet some potential roommates. My D1, currently at Bama loved the CSD and even made a friend that day.</p>

<p>My D2, a current high school senior, will not attend since she had a great Honors tour a few months ago.</p>

<p>I just read the Sweet Capstone Day activities. I doubt it would be similar since the Sweet Capstone event sounds more intimate. </p>

<p>CSD is huge. I think 1000 or so students come in for that. Four years ago when my D and I attended they had various sessions for the student and parents. I remember a very nice box lunch. They hosted many, many sessions on all the parts of campus life.</p>

<p>Have you been to campus?</p>

<p>I visited last year as a Junior. Very impressive. I just wondered if this would be similar to the tour last year. My dad and I did the bus tour and the honors college tour. I have applied to CBH and have recently gotten an invite to apply to UFE. I don’t want to get my hopes up for either of those programs.</p>

<p>@Cuttlefish123 thanks for your responses. </p>

<p>CSDay is not like the campus tour at all. </p>

<p>For others…If you’ve never been to campus before, then try to arrive by Thursday so that you can do a campus tour on Friday (be sure to book ASAP!). </p>

<p>Unless things have changed, CSDay is held in the Paul Bryant Conference Center</p>