Admitted Tartan Experience (cmu.edu)

Good luck to all the Nerd Farm applicants

4 Likes

Feeling sick to my stomach
.Good luck everyone!

1 Like

5 minutes, good luck

1 Like

Waitlisted for buisness. 1550 SAT, 4.65 GPA valedictorian, 14 APs, 6 DEs, 2 sports(1 V and club, 1 club). Board of stem tutoring volunteer, paid job, etc. 4th waitlist so far not a good last 3 days for me

1 Like

Waitlisted math

Son accepted for math :tada:.

7 Likes

Waitlisted
 but “priority waitlisted”
 is that such a thing or is that just what CMU calls it?

1 Like

Accepted Fine Arts. Relief after 3 straight rejections

2 Likes

Yeah I got that too, it says if CMU is your top choice you can opt into it. I think it might be binding if you get off??? Can someone explain

1 Like

is financial aid info out?

Yes, there is a separate financial aid tab

1 Like

wow

I GOT WAITLISTED FOR MATH! OMG!

2 Likes

Ok for priority waitlist it says you’ll hear back by may 13 and have only 72 hrs to decide whether to commit or not

2 Likes

Priority waitlisted for CS

3 Likes

From the 2021-2022 common data set, here are the stats for the waitlist. Doesn’t look that promising

3 Likes

I don’t think it’s binding but I think if you get an offer you have only 72 hours to decide?

Since they don’t list how many were on the "priority WL, hard to judge whether that is mostly a marketing gimmick to encourages students to join it or offers a sincerely materially better chance.

1 Like

My understanding is that they restructured their waitlist policy and now offering a 2 tier “priority” waitlist and regular waitlist options.

1 Like

Looking at CMU website and other resources online, every candidate who is waitlisted has an option for “priority waitlist”. Please let us know if anyone who got waitlisted doesn’t have a priority waitlist option?

Here is from CMU FAQs

1 Like