Case Western Reserve Early Decision/Action for Fall 2022 Admission

Same over here

1 Like

My last email from Case was on 12/12 as well.

Also, for the whole admitted students events, I found going in an incognito browser and hitting the event would force a log-in, whereas on my account I could just go ahead to registration. Are all of you able to register for an admitted students event?

Same situation with Georgetown last week. I could access the admitted students pages before the decision came out, and others could not (when prompted with a log in). I ended up being accepted.

2 Likes

Can you paste the link to the admitted students registration page?

https://go.case.edu/register/?id=cc22362d-3383-4cd6-9b5f-640ade4be364

1 Like

Does it mean anything if you can sign up for the admitted students tour?

No idea.

collegeseeker, Congratulations!

1 Like

Julie, The last email we received from CWRU was on 12/12.

Good to know! That was our last email date too. Hope these next 24 hours go by quickly!

Last email also 12/12 and can register for admitted students day through portal.

Good luck tomorrow everyone :hugs:

I am here all nervous and my kid is as cool as cucumber. Literally told me “You can’t do anything at this point anyway. It is what it is.”

4 Likes

Search, What happens tomorrow? :thinking:

Aren’t decisions released tomorrow, 12/21?

1 Like

We will send Early Action applicants an email providing a link to the secure webpage with their admission status. We will begin sending notifications on Tuesday, Dec. 21, beginning at 8 p.m. Eastern.

10 Likes

Ha!! Hilarious!

Ok, I logged back into her account. Once it, I clicked Vists and Events at the top, then I got the Admitted Students Page. I got this far earlier today. I do not remember there being a yellow Your Team box on the right. The are other big yellow boxes. One is Admitted Student Portal, another is Admitted Student Events, but I don’t remember seeing the next 2 earlier today. They are CWRU Outcomes and Your Team.

Anyone else see all of this? Anyone see this earlier today or not?

Did you see if you can get to the same spot without being on her portal?

1 Like

I don’t know how to do that. Tell me how

I took the link that Cavs Fan pasted above. I opened it in a new tab, and it was the Admitted Students page with my D22s info filled in on the registration. Is this what you mean @seam22ski ?