CBA Teachers

<p>I’ve seen lots of input on math and science teachers, but now that D is working on her fall schedule I’m wondering if anyone has input on some of the business teachers. D wants to take AC 210 and LGS 200 in the fall. From Rate My Profs and what I’ve read on here, it looks like McKinney is a good choice for Accounting, but since accounting isn’t really a freshman course her classes might not be available by the time freshmen register. Has anyone had Xiaochuan Huang or Kelsey Brasel for accounting? Has anyone taken Brian Turner for honors LGS 200? Other suggestions of good profs for that course? Thanks!</p>

<p>Bumping this thread hoping for some answers :)</p>

<p>I’ve heard Lisa McKinney is the one to take for Accounting!</p>

<p>Son took Intro to Accounting (Honors) from McKinney and says she’s top notch and in demand.</p>

<p>Does anyone know if McKinney is likely to be available for freshmen to take after the upperclassmen have already registered? It sounds like she’s the most in-demand prof in accounting. Trouble is, I haven’t heard of any good alternatives. I can’t imagine Bama got the ranking it has in accounting without having some good profs, but who are they???</p>