Chance me as a transfer?

<p>I am looking at transferring to TCU next fall. (2015-2016). I will have 18 hours at time of application (end of this fall semester) and I will have 30 hours at time of entry (end of this coming Spring semester). My college GPA is a 3.8 and I am in Phi-Theta-Kappa. Lots of ECs and achievements (Eagle Scout, Boys State, Volunteer hours, etc.). My high school grades weren't the best; 2.98 GPA and 26 ACT. I am not sure if that will matter or not as a transfer. Will I probably be accepted and how is the financial aid at TCU? My intended major is Sports Psychology. Thanks!</p>

<p>Hi codyrush14. I transfered to TCU with a low High School GPA but I transferred in from TCC with a 3.8. I did not have to submit my High School transcripts. TCU waives the need after you have 24 college credits. I called admissions and told them that after that semester I would have 24 one they put my application in as complete. I can’t guarantee that it will work for you but it is worth a try. I did not have to submit SAT or ACT scores wither. Once you have 24 credits they consider your abilities separate from what you did in High School. The financial aid is less that what I got at TCC but it is about $2400 per year. $1200 per semester. That is just federal aid. You can receive state aid as well. I hope this helps.</p>