Chance me Engineering(international)

<p>

</p>

<p>don’t ask me; you’re the one who brought up the whole chinese being a URM thing in post #12. i was just saying you were wrong, that’s all.</p>

<p>Been minority will help due to a form of affirmative action( it is a plus for college admission and is “considered” by Purdue, according to college board). However, as mentioned above, I’m not required, tho recommended to submit my scores, because I already took the TOEFL test.</p>

<p>To make things more clear, my GPA is UW, my high school does not give out extra GPA for taking honors classes.</p>

<h2>Need more recommendations. </h2>

<p>Yeah but I never claimed it is Chinese or another race, just minorities, same as what the “affirmative action” claimed.</p>

<p>All we’re trying to say is that you shouldn’t be extremely surprised if you don’t get in. You wanted an honest chance thread, and we’ve given it to you. The problem is you have a few things that work against you, and nothing really stands out too much</p>

<p>I second mk13bball. Just wait the 2-3 weeks till the decisions come out.</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>What makes me think you are honest when you are the only person in the whole thread saying its a reach. You are bascially saying everyone else is dishonest and you are the only honest one, which I don’t think is the case.</p>

<p>Try to remember that I’m not applying to HYPSM, Berkeley, Columbia, nor Cornell. I don’t have to be stand out in a college with over 70% acceptance rate, especially I don’t need any fianancial aids.</p>

<p>Also, there is nothing that holds me off besides fewer extracurriculars, which only counts as considered. And ACT scores, which I’m not even required to send.</p>

<p>No more thread from you will be read.</p>

<p>So why did you make this thread if you know you’re going to get in? Doesnt make any sense.</p>