-Sopohmore year; took English 3/4 H
-Junior year; Took AP lang
-Senior year; currently taking AP stats
My sat scores

• 1st and 2nd times - 1270
    -My 3rd time- 1300
    E.C.s
    -Joined Math Club
    -Took 2 classes every summer after 8th grade at my local community college ( Have all As and one B)
    -piano
    -Tutored students at my old school

http://talk.qa.collegeconfidential.com/what-my-chances/1903428-faq-uc-historical-frosh-admit-rates-by-hs-gpa.html may help.

For the UC’s, other than UCB/UCLA you stand a good chance at any acceptance. @ucbalumnus gave the UC GPA admit rate link and I will post the 25th-75th percentiles for the SAT. You are within range for all the schools but on the lower end of UCSD/UCB and UCLA.

HS course rigor looks lacking but is that due to your HS not offering many AP courses?

25th - 75th percentiles for SAT:

UCB: 1280-1490

UCLA: 1280-1500
UCSD: 1250-1470
UCSB: 1290-1450
UCD: 1190-1430
UCI: 1190-1420
UCSC: 1170-1380
UCR: 1090-1310
UCM: 1020-1230

UCLA/UCB: Reach
UCSD: High Match-Low Reach
UCI/UCD/UCSB: Match- High Match
UCSC: Low Match
UCR/UCM: Safety

Best of luck.

I have a lack of AP classes though and my SAT scores arent that high. Will that affect anything?

Is the lack of AP classes your choice or few AP’s offered at your HS? If it was your choice not to take AP’s, then yes it could impact your chances. If your HS offers few AP’s then it will not affect your chances. Yes, your SAT score is on the lower end for the top UC’s (UCLA/UCB/UCSD).

USCD is possible since they admit into the University first than into the major and since you have Undeclared, you stand a chance.

This is the data from the link given in post #1,

Freshman admit rates for UC GPA of 3.80-4.19 and not major specific:

UCB: 14%
UCLA: 14%
UCSD: 44%
UCSB: 54%
UCD: 58%
UCI: 65%
UCSC: 85%
UCR: 94%
UCM: 96%

UC’s are very GPA focused so your best chances will be at UCSC, UCR and UCM but the Mid-tier UC’s are around 50/50.

Much will depend upon your personal insight essays so make sure they are great.

thank u ! I chose not to take AP classes.

Will my CC classes help my chances by a lot since I didnt take AP?

I tried to search it up because I’m not sure, and I’ve gotten the answer that it depends on the school whether or not they actually factor in CC classes or not, etc. However, I think it will help if you sent the transcript to them because I think it’s definitely impressive that you took a lot of college classes and got all A’s except for one class. Although you’re lacking in the AP classes, I think it will make up for a little bit of that.

Thank you!

College courses that are transferable to UC (see http://www.assist.org ) taken while in high school are treated like honors courses for GPA calculations for UC frosh admission.

i think you will get into UCR, UCM and UCSC. My crystal ball says you’ll get into two or three of the others - which is anybody;s guess.

good luck