Chance Me for EA school of business admin.? Also Dorm situation after freshman year?

<p>School Of Business Administration
Major- International Finance and Marketing
Co-Major- Entrupenuership</p>

<p>GPA: 4.0
4 AP Classes
SATS: 600 CR 650 M 600 WR (I know they are low, taking them again in January.)
National Honors Society
Soon to be Volunteer Fire/EMS with EMT-B Certification
Volunteer ER Red/Trama Aide (+150 hours)
Volunteer at Church Program
Volunteer Tutor Math and Chemistry
Leadership Award and member of School Leadership Program
Military Support Club
Student Council Member
Captain- Varsity Golf Team- 4 years
-1 Team State Championship Win
-1 Team State Runner Up
-2 Team State Sectional Championship Wins
-1 Team State Sectional Runner up
-3 Individual League Allstar Awards
-4 Team Conference Titles
-League Score Record Holder
Captain- FR & JV Basketball Team- 2 years
-1 Sportsmanship Award
(serious ankle injury ended high school basketball before steady varsity level play)</p>

<p>Co-Founder, Co-Owner, and CEO of a successful International Business Company</p>

<p>Any feedback would be great! Retaking the SATs in January. Then also, can someone expand upon the on-campus dorm situation after freshman year?</p>

<p>Thank You!</p>

<p>I think you are fine even with your SAT score. BUt do you have any four year commitments for ECs???</p>

<p>I think of you’re able to get your SATs up even by 50 points you’ll be fine. Your gpa and ECs clearly show your dedication and commitment, and the fact that you started a successful international company when you’re looking to go into international business said that you’re definitely a good candidate for the school.</p>

<p>@beautifulchick95:
I played competative golf on the National Junior Tour in the spring, summer, and fall all over the country. In the winter I played basketball for the school. Between national play and the two varsity seasons, I had little time for ECs. However I was a volunteering for my church and became a school leader starting my freshman year. At the high school the school leaders were created to set an example for other students, and to prevent bullying. As a school leader I would go to the 3 middle schools in my town and explain to students how important it is to balance academics and athletics. Then when I injured my ankle at the beginning of my junior year, I was able to become more involved and increased my EC involvement. This occurred as I could not play basketball. The hospital allowed me to start volunteering my junior year in the Emergency Room. This was the earliest I could begin volunteering in that environment due to the graphic nature of some emergency room injuries. Hope this helped!</p>

<p>@marinebio444:
Thank you! That’s what I am hoping to increase my scores by CR: 600 to 650+ and M: 650 to 700+</p>

<p>DaBear1,</p>

<p>You might want to also try the ACT (I didn’t see a score listed)</p>

<p>As above posters have noted I recommend retaking the SAT or taking the ACT. That having been said, I think with your GPA your chance right now is pretty good, just not likely to get a scholarship.</p>