Chance me for Engineering (Low GPA)

I am dying to get into the college of engineering (for Computer Science) but had an abysmal freshman year that seriously stunted my progression.

GPA 3.5 uw 3.7 weighted

Sat: 1300

Extra Curricular:
Skills USA: Vice President
Gifted Club President
Gifted Advisory Board: Parliamentarian
Cyber Patriot: Team Member
Track Team
National Honor Society
National Technical Honor Society
Rho Kappa Social Studies Honor Society
English Honor Society
Internship: Desktop Support Technician at AECOM
Internship: Jr. Network Engineer for ABS Technology (Cisco Silver Partner)

Honors & Awards:
two Commendations of Distinction (from our school devision Superintendent)
Certificate of Commendation (From Virginia’s Governor)
Two time current events state champion
Inter-networking State Champion
Attended the Summer Residential Governor School for Agriculture (Hosted by VT)
Cyber Patriot: National Finalist (Second to TJ high school)
CCNA: Cisco Certified Network Engineer - ( Through Duel Enrollment with my Community College)
Certified in Security+ and Network+ and MTA (Networking) - ( Through Duel Enrollment with my Community College)

These are just a few of my major accomplishments alongside my mediocre GPA. Do you think that this could be enough to offset it or am I too far gone?

What math and sciences classes have you taken? Any honors/AP? What was your math SAT score?

3.7 isn’t ridiculously low. If you are taking a rigorous senior year load and doing well, have a good (680+) math SAT you should have a shot.

Being selected for Summer Residential Governor School for Agriculture is a note worthy accomplishment. Several years ago, a very experienced NOVA HS teacher told me that every student that she had known selected for Governor’s school had been admitted to his/her first choice state school. However, I know of no database where you can confirm this. I also know students who attended Governor’s school and were accepted at their first choice college. The application process and the competition to attend Governor’s school is rigorous and college admissions officers recognize and appreciate this credential.