Chance Me For International Transfer

I am currently an international undergrad student studying comp sci at a 4 year college in the US, and am applying to UW Madison for a transfer.

IB - 28
GPA - 3.2 (All As on comp sci related subject)
SAT - 1870
Essays - I wrote about how I ran my own business for a whole summer without anyone knowing about it and earned a significant amount of money.
Financial aid / scholarships: None needed.
Also, I visited the campus and met with the admissions counselor. I have also been constantly emailing them as I have a lot of questions.

Extra curriculars:

Represented my school house for an inter-school IT debate and won second place.
Represented my school for a nationwide IT Quiz.
Co-created and maintained the school blog for incoming students for 2 years.
Member of the school’s computer club.
Took part in several MUNs.
Participated in the school’s founder’s day play.
Regularly taught at a school for the underprivileged over a period of 2 years.
Rebuilt and repainted a hospital for underprivileged women.
Received award of achievement from Oracle for completing the Java Workforce Development program.
Member of several computer clubs at college.

Also, I am expecting a 3.8 this term. Could someone please chance me? I honestly do not know if I have a chance but I really want to attend Madison, especially after seeing how beautiful the campus is.

Also, the 3.2 is for the first term of college and is unweighted. As for the recs, I got two. One from the CS teacher at HS and one from the English teacher here at college.

Bump!

You seem to have plenty of EC’s, but as a lot of hopeful’s on here with an extensive list of EC’s, your GPA is lacking. One must realize that a high quantity of EC’s is not congruent to high quality academics. If you do indeed earn a 3.8 for this semester, that will improve your chances.

That being said, good luck!

P.S. I hope you didn’t do this ‘mystery’ business here in the US without telling anyone (including the government) as that constitutes tax fraud.