Chance me for Miami... I know it's a reach

I applied EDII to Miami and it’s quite a reach for me. All I’m asking you guys is is there any hope at all lol. I go to a somewhat competitive private school outside of Philadelphia where people have gotten into Miami with a 3.42/1250 SA, 3.67 and 24 ACT. many ppl from my school get waitlisted and never accepted if they have at least a 3.5 and ANY SAT score. here are my stats:
3.04 UW GPA (sophomore and junior year bc I transferred after freshman. freshman year gpa- 3.4, I was at an easier school)
26 ACT superscored
white, bilingual in English and Italian
president/ founder of pre-vet club junior and sr yr
president of astronomy club
3x best witness award in mock trial
one time national Spanish exam honorable mention certificate lol
sent very nice email about my diverse interests that I would like to bring to Miami to an admissions counselor
volunteer at local pet store every Friday
coxswain of crew team
I sing Italian and latin opera and play piano
took online class in animal husbandry
shadowed vet
veterinary and biomedical sciences camp junior year
My stats are weak so no hate please, I know they are. have you guys ever heard of a non-recruit getting into miami with stats similar to mine?

The average ACT for incoming freshman is a 30, the average GPA is around a 3.6, and you aren’t applying ED1. Your chances aren’t great. You still have a small chance but be prepared to have safeties.

@miamiplz2022 I agree with @strafed on this one.

I think you should give it a shot. You never know. I think they definitely care if Miami is your number one choice. I had. 3.0 UW GPA , 1800 SAT Score ( Old SAT ). I EDed, was a varsity tennis athlete for four years and was in a writers club. I got waitlisted but they later offered me spring admission. I think that might be your best bet. I wanted to go to my number one choice so I took the spring offer. About 300 other people took this offer as well so you won’t be the odd one out. Good luck!

thanks so much!! @Rachaeltfink13