Chance me George Washington ED II 2022

Hi would someone please chance me for George Washington University for their EDII?!
I am applying to the college of arts and sciences as a political science major. I also applied for the honors program.

GPA - 4.2 W
Classes - All AP/College level senior year (AP Calc AB, AP GoPo, AP Spanish, AP Literature, College course New Testament, College course Philosophy)
SAT IIs- Math - 620, Bio - 630, US History - 730
AP Scores - APUSH -4, Bio -3
ACT - 30 composite
Honor Roll every quarter past 4 years
EC

• 2 season athlete (team captain too), third season manager, school play
  • Founder/president of my schools Junior State of America (JSA), president of the bake club, member of 2 other clubs
  • 2 jobs
  • Internship with start-up online discussion forum (Gell.com)
  • Youth advisory council for Congressmen Frelinghuysen
  • JSA Institute at Princeton University for New Jersey Leadership and Politics
  • Winner of the National Essay Competition for the National Society of the Colonial Dames of America
  • Washington Workshops Congressional Seminar
  • Volunteer Counselor at a summer-day camp

I worked very hard on all 3 essays (1 for GW, 2 for Honors) and believe they make an impact. It is my first choice and I really really want to get in. I am struggling with the wait so if anyone could give me peace of mind that would be greatly appreciated!

I would say your chances are very good at acceptance into GW. I’m not sure about your acceptance into the Honors program, though. Regardless, you don’t have much longer to wait, so try to relax a bit :slight_smile:

Anyone hear any news from GW regarding ED 2 decision date? Getting so anxious!

@physics007 on the website it says by late February but for ED I it said by late December and they heard 12/7 and last year the ED II went out 2/13

@physics007 on the website it says by late February but for ED I it said by late December and they heard 12/7 and last year the ED II went out 2/13

Anyone’s banweb refresh and show the cost of attendance on their “Award overview” tab?

the cost of attendance for me comes up under a separate tab.

Does anyone know what time they release the decisions?