Chance me please!

<p>I'm currently watching the Rose Bowl and dreaming of being there next year as a UW student...</p>

<p>OOS (Connecticut)
Weighted GPA: 4.13
Highest SAT: 1940 (CR: 720 M: 570 W: 650)
Highest Combined (2400): 2020 (CR: 720 M: 640 W: 660)
Great essays
Good ECs</p>

<p>I applied Political Science, but 4 of my good friends all applied from my high school and they ALL have higher GPAs and SATs then me. I have a feeling I'll get postponed ):</p>

<p>ON WISCONSIN!</p>

<p>Please!! I’m so nervous!</p>

<p>Everything looks good but what is your unweighted gpa? Cuz that’s really important!</p>

<p>Not sure exactly, should be about a 3.5-3.6. I take really hard classes and am definitely in the top 10% of my graduating class.</p>

<p>Parent of a freshman who had similar gpa, and he considered himself blessed to be admitted as it could have definitely gone other way. Your strong class rank helps put the gpa in context. </p>

<p>So, I would tend to agree, your chances for postponed are high and I hate to suggest it, but denial is possible too. </p>

<p>Stay strong academically, as you will need to submit your first semester grades if there is no decision before those are out – those are updated online, I believe. </p>

<p>Good luck, and hang in there.</p>

<p>First gotta love the On Wisconsin! Your the the first OOS one I have seen use it. That should give you a hook IMHO! </p>

<p>UW looks at grades, rigor and rank. So did you take ap etc…</p>

<p>I’ve taken all honors classes except for 2, and 3 total APs.</p>

<p>My brother goes there and you have similar, if not a little better, stats than he did. I think you will definitely get in.
Wisconsin is a great school, good luck!</p>

<p>Thank you, fingers crossed (:</p>

<p>Any news for you?</p>

<p>Nothing ):</p>

<p>Hang in there! I’m watching the results thread with my fingers crossed for you! Have your other friends heard anything yet? You would all have the same Ad Com.</p>

<p>Hahah thank you! None of my friends have heard which is a good sign (I think). I have a feeling I’ll be waiting until 11:59 on January 31, but hopefully the decision they give me will be worth the wait!</p>

<p>Accepted tonight!!! Thank you all for all of your help!!!</p>

<p>Awesome! Now you need a ‘Teach me How to Bucky’ t-shirt to wear to school!</p>