Chance Me Please

<p>Early action applicant. </p>

<p>unweighted GPA: 88.95</p>

<p>Weighted GPA: 94.19</p>

<p>SAT: 1740 (1190 CR&M) </p>

<p>consistently a first honors student (cumulative unweighted average of 90 or above), member of the national honor society, and the Spanish national honor society </p>

<p>currently enrolled in two AP's, have taken all honors classes with the exception of freshman and sophomore history and junior year physics. </p>

<p>have completed over 100 hours of community service in hs. </p>

<p>3 year varsity athlete in football (member of leadership council) and baseball. </p>

<p>participated in numerous clubs including: midnight run, school newspaper, missions club (vice President) and the international club</p>

<p>worked as a delivery boy for a pharmacy and in stock at the pharmacy for the gift shop.</p>

<p>also received a letter of rec. from my former baseball coach who was a 3 year captain on UM’s baseball team.</p>

<p>I think your chances are fair. My only concern would be your test scores, as the 25th percentile as of last year was 1270. Too late to retake it I suppose, but let me know if you’re accepted! Did you apply early, or regular?</p>

<p>early action</p>

<p>also what do you consider fair percentage wise, 50% or higher?</p>

<p>I can’t say for sure, but I do know that test scores matter quite a bit. :confused: However, so do extra curricular activities! We’ll just wait and see! :slight_smile: Reply to this post when you get your decision! Good luck! :)</p>

<p>I’d say you have a 50-60% chance, since your extracurriculars are relatively good.</p>