Chance me please

I have a 2250 SAT (1530 out of 1600) and around a 3.3 GPA. I am a junior. I qualified for the National merit scholar program and I have leadership positions on several EC’s along with 3 years on a varsity sport. I live in a very competitive school in Connecticut. With that background (I can give more if it would help), what colleges do you think I could get into and what colleges do you think could be my reach. I already have a list, but I would love to see what others with objective opinions can tell me.
my school is one of the top 200 public schools in the country.
I have a 2250 SAT (1530 out of 1600) and around a 3.3 GPA. I am a junior. I qualified for the National merit scholar program and I have leadership positions on several EC’s along with 3 years on a varsity sport. I live in a very competitive school in Connecticut. With that background (I can give more if it would help), I would love to see what others with objective opinions can tell me.
(oh and I have leadership positions in 4 of my EC’s)
My school does not weight gpa or give class ranks. My strength of schedule is quite rigorous and I will finish high school with 7 APs and almost entirely honors. I am not a national merit finalist (that is not announced until around march of next year) but I am currently commended for it and they said they would write a rec to 2 schools if I told them what schools by the end of april (hence why I am on here trying to get a good ballpark). My EC’s are: debate board member, founding member of improv club, amnesty international president, 3 years varsity hockey, Secretary for student government, history club, and model United Nations.

sorry if it is a bit disjointed i copy and pasted stuff I have already posted before, but I would like UW centric responses now. I would be EAing btw

bump

There is no EA.

I got in with a lower SAT score (converted, I took the ACT), but not by much, and a significantly higher (read: perfect) GPA. I didn’t come from a competitive school – I was instate.

I don’t know that you’re a “reach” by any means, but you’re definitely not guaranteed in. If you write your essays like you wrote this post, you’re definitely not getting in.

Madison85 is correct. We don’t do EA here. Perhaps you should read up more on the school to discover why you want to come here. That GPA is a little low compared to mine and my classmates’. You need to make up for it with killer essays.

Right, while that SAT is excellent, the GPA is low so you may be postponed or denied…

Haha adam"If you write your essays like you wrote this post, you’re definitely not getting in." that was savage. But, in all seriousness I appreciate the help. I plan on spending tons of time on the essays as it is probably my number one choice since my my cousins all go there and I have stayed in madison the past 2 summers. I really hope ill get to be a badger, but I a very aware there is a very real possibility I will get declined. Thanks once more for the help guys