Chance me pleasee? Also a few other questions

<p>Hey guys. :slight_smile: So my unweighted GPA is around 3.8 or so, and my weighted is around 4.3. (But I’m not sure, because I go to school in India and I do the IB program) My IB predicted grades are around 38/45.</p>

<p>My SAT score is 2150- 680 Math, 720 CR, and 750 Writing.
And my SAT 2 scores- 640 Math 2 (Ew :frowning: ) and 700 Biology-M. </p>

<p>I’m applying to CNR undecided for Berkeley and for every other UC I’m applying to bioengineering as my first choice, and undeclared-life science (or something along the lines of that) as my second choice.</p>

<p>My essays are pretty well written but I’m going to make a few changes before submitting. My extracurriculars are average-ish I think. I have a lot of volunteer work, swimming, track, choir, a few leadership roles in clubs and I’ve completed a hospital internship. </p>

<p>I would really appreciate it if anyone could chance me for the UC’s, I’m applying to all of them except Merced. I would be happy to chance you back, even though my knowledge is rather limited :stuck_out_tongue: </p>

<p>Okay my other questions:
1.) Do UC’s look at all SAT scores? Like, last time I took it with no prep and I got a 1780, and I don’t want that to ruin my chances.
2.) Does it hurt my chances if other people from my school apply? My international school is extremely competitive and everyone has very good IB scores and SAT scores, and I know that a lot of people are applying, atleast to Berkeley.
3.) Could anyone look over my personal statement and give me feedback? I’d happily do the same for you in exchange :)</p>

<p>Thank you guys for taking the time to read my super long post. :stuck_out_tongue: I wish you all the luck with your application processes :slight_smile: </p>