Chance me?

Hi, this is my first time posting here. I apologize if this is the wrong place to post. I was hoping to get some insight as to what I could expect with the Naval Academy, as it is my first choice school.

I am currently a senior in high school at a pretty big New England preparatory school.

I’m Asian, middle class from the New England area

Academics:
(Our school does not have AP distinctions)
3.51 UW Junior Year (7 Classes = 5 Honors 1 Advanced 1 Regular)
3.76 UW Sophomore Year (5 Classes = 1 Honors 4 Regular)
2.78 UW Freshman Year (5 Classes = 1 Honors 4 Regular)

33 ACT, 34 Superscored
No AP Tests taken
I’ve taken Math 2, Chinese with Listening, Biology, and Literature subject tests.

Extracurriculars:
Current Rowing Team Captain, Varsity for two years, JV for one year. Still working out recruiting with coaches.
Club President of some music production related clubs
Started learning the Cello freshman year, now in the school orchestra
I’ve done volunteering over the summer at a local hospital, and I also work part-time as a cashier.

As for the application:
Almost done with the essay, last thing on the Personal Data Record that I need to complete
Got a nomination from my state congresswoman
Completed both teacher recs, candidate fitness assessment, and transcripts and test scores have been sent but not received yet.
Need to do Blue and Gold interview as well as some medical stuff.

This is a pretty basic summary of my application. I’ve left out quite a bit of detail and specifics for the sake of anonymity, so I’m not really expecting any super detailed responses. General feedback would be greatly appreciated, however. If you want to know more about me, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Thanks in advance!!

You will find this board rewarding if you do a bit a research before posting, @ligmaballs69. Read the thread right below this one and any one with the word “chances” in it. The answer to all “chances” threads is the same for all of the service academies.

Your BGO is your best resource for any questions about your competitiveness.

Chances are decent for the Naval academy. One thing to consider, in the Academy, your life is structured and controlled every moment of every day. In an ROTC scholarship program, you’re treated like an adult. No matter which path you choose, you’re going to come out as a commissioned Ensign with the same salary as everyone else.