Chances after postponement

I was postponed during December, and decisions should be coming in later this month. I was postponed with a 3.78 W GPA (about a 3.65 UW) and a 28 ACT score (8 on writing). I’m also a Somali-American from MN and participated in Track and Field, Key Club,the Speech team, and others. I’ve sent in my mid-year report with the following:

B in AP Literature
B+ in Computer Science/Software Engineering
B+ in Physics
A in Pre-Calc
A in Political Science
A in CIS Spanish (a college-level class)

Three of these classes have weighted grades, and I received a 3.95 W GPA. I also indicated Economics as my major and sent 3 letters of recommendation. With the information that I gave, do you think I have a shot? Thanks!

What’s your unweighted semester gpa? Madison doesn’t deal with weighted gpas. Other than that it’s a big question mark. Also are you from wisco? I saw from MN, but wasn’t sure. You’re middle of the road and I think your rec letters can push you into the admit pile!

Actually, my school never gives out the unweighted GPA. It only gives the cumulative GPA (which is weighted). But if my previous semester’s grades were to be unweighted, it would be a 3.61.